Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dare Institute Dare Institute is offline

Default Will you take a study on adult reasoning?

Hello,

The University of Minho, in Portugal and the Dare Institute in
Cambridge,
MA are inviting potential participants from various backgrounds for an
online study on how adults differ in their reasoning of problems. The
purpose of this study is to explore an empirical basis, to facilitate
discussion among our profession, and to further our understanding of
adult reasoning. Your participation is completely voluntary and your
answers will remain anonymous.

The study consists of each participant taking a pair of instruments.
The Loyola Generativity Scale is used to assess individual differences
in generativity among adults. The Adult Self-Transcendence Inventory
measures transcendence across a broad range of ages. Each one of these
instruments has been paired with the the Helper Person Problem. This
instrument assesses stage according to the Model of Hierarchical
Complexity.

Each participant will take only two instruments. The instruments are
short and it should not take more than 20 or 25 minutes to complete
them both.

Participation is anonymous and all information will be confidential.
If you have any questions, you can contact Michael Lamport Commons
though email at .

The Institution Review Board of the University of Minho, Portugal, is
the responsibility of Centro de Investigação em Psicologia (CIPSI).
They have reviewed the material and application for Exempt Status of
the
international research conducted by José Ferreira-Alves and
colleagues.
This Institution Review Board has found the following surveys to be
Exempt.

Please click the link which corresponds with the first letter of your
last name:

If your last name starts with a letter from A - J, take Instrument 1
take
http://www.surveymonkey.com/LGS1

If your last name starts with a letter from K - Z, take Instrument 2
take http://www.surveymonkey.com/AST2

Thanks! We hope you enjoy the problems!
Michael Lamport Commons