busyWP

Default How do I insert a page break before a table without inserting an .

When working in MSWord2003 I have been trying to place a page break before a
table. When I insert a page break, Word inserts an extra line above the
table. When I try to remove the extra line, it also removes the page break.
Is there any way to remove the extra line without removing the page break?

Try formatting the first row of the table as "Page break before."

"busyWP" wrote in message
When working in MSWord2003 I have been trying to place a page break before

table. When I insert a page break, Word inserts an extra line above the
table. When I try to remove the extra line, it also removes the page

break.
Is there any way to remove the extra line without removing the page break?

insert "Section Break-Next Page" but get "Section Break (Odd Page. PsyGuy Page Layout 2 December 22nd 04 09:27 PM
Odd page section break Jenny Page Layout 5 December 15th 04 09:05 AM
FIrst page footers Noel S Pamfree Microsoft Word Help 7 December 6th 04 09:49 PM
Page break a table ChrisB Tables 7 November 20th 04 05:49 PM
Finding/removing an "obascure" manual page break Fred Holmes Tables 2 November 5th 04 07:57 PM