how do I keep customized toolbar after restart of word???

Old April 27th 06, 02:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how do I keep customized toolbar after restart of word???

Every time I restart word, all of my customized toolbars and keyboard
shortcuts are reset and my toolbars return to the same way. How come my word
is not saving the toolbar changes?
Old April 27th 06, 03:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

From the FAQ:

28. I can't save my customizations - AutoText, menus, etc.
Can't save normal.dot...
If you have Adobe Acrobat 7 installed see the last section of
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm.
Otherwise, hold down the Shift key when selecting the File
menu and select Save All.
See also http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/331259.html.

For another method, see http://addbalance.com/word/movetotemplate.htm for
step-by-step instructions on moving / sharing / copying / backing-up
customizations including AutoText, AutoCorrect, keyboard assignments,
toolbars, macros, etc. The idea here is to save these customizations to a
separate template.

Hope this helps,
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
Word 97 in Windows XP to maintain formatting Charlie''s Word VBA questions Microsoft Word Help 21 October 24th 05 09:49 PM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM