Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TK in 937 TK in 937 is offline

Default Web address/Hit enter/Turns blue/Click it/goes to site/getText Box

I use a word file to maintain my email addresses.

After entering an address and hitting return, the address turns blue. If I
click it, it takes me directly to the web site.

Now, the text is underlined in red. If I hold down cntrl and double click,
a "format text box" box comes up. How do I turn this off?

Thanks for your help!

Tom
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

What bit do you want to turn off? The hyperlinking? If so see tools
autocorrect options autoformat while you type.