Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stanner Stanner is offline

Default view page numbers on side scroll bar word document

How to show page numbers on the side scroll bar as you scroll down a long
document. These used to show up even if you were scrolling fast. They have
disappeared.
It is too slow to use the page numbers on the bottom left hand side of the
screen.