Mannaz

Default Lock text box

Go to View Toolbars Control Toolbox Design Mode Properties... There
is a option to lock your text boxes, from then on the only way to adjust is
to go back into your Design mode and properties for whichever Text Box you
want to change.

"Nita" wrote:

Hi:

I have added text boxes to my document as a template. I
want to lock these text boxes so the user cannot make any
changes to it. How can I do this? I did not see any
option to lock under format text box.

Thanks

Nita