ChrisH

Default Word errors out

I recieve the following, " Word has lost data due to a bad network connection
or missing floppy. Documents relying on this data are to be saved and
closed." I then get a message asking me to convert the file format. I have
tested the network connection, and all is fine. THe only thing I can think
of, is this happens after I copy text from a word 2000 file. Any ideas

Thanks
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Q2hyaXNI?=,

I recieve the following, " Word has lost data due to a bad network connection
or missing floppy. Documents relying on this data are to be saved and
closed." I then get a message asking me to convert the file format. I have
tested the network connection, and all is fine. THe only thing I can think
of, is this happens after I copy text from a word 2000 file.

Is the Word 2000 file in a network location? Have you closed the file (and Word)
after copying the information?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org