Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dennis carter dennis carter is offline

Default looking for a restaurant evaluation sheet template

can anyone help me out, i am looking for a general guid line to evaluate my
stores, some sort of temp plate i can start from

many thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Not everything is available as a template. All a template is is a formatted
document - what you want is a sample of a guideline. I'd suggest searching
with Google.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]