Printing on a postcard two sides using mailmerge

Old January 23rd 18, 05:30 PM
Anu Anu is offline

Default Printing on a postcard two sides using mailmerge

Hi,

I already have the premade with blank information post cards. I am using mail merge to print the information on one side. I have to print the address on the back side of the postcard. How do I do it? I have seen several posts on this forum but could not find a solution. I am using word 2013.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks,
Anu