Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Zaxest Zaxest is offline
Junior Member

Default How do i automatically get a column of a table filled up after filling up the values

Hi WordBanter community, I currently have a task at hand and i'm not too sure how to solve it.
I would like to automate the rightmost column on the RISK Ratings based on Likelihood and Impact.

For example, under Risk 1, if i were to click "rare" as the likelihood and "insignificant" as the impact both from their own dropdown lists, i would like the risk rating to be automatically filled as "Low" with reference to the colourful table above.

Another example would be if i chose Rare as Likelihood and Catastrophic as the Impact, i would automatically get back the risk rating of Medium on the rightmost column.

Thank you so so much to whoever may have the answer to help me with this task.. 3

Please refer to the screenshot which I've uploaded to see the table which I'm talking about, thank you so much
Attached Images