Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Woody Splawn Woody Splawn is offline

Default How tell macro short cut keys?

I am using Word 2007.

I have several macros, but I cannot remember what shortcut keys I assigned
to them. How do I find out what the shortcut keys are to macros I have
already created.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Woody[_2_] Woody[_2_] is offline

I am using WORD 2007. Will you be more specific about navigation to what I
need in WORD 2007?

"CyberTaz" gtz1@comcastdotnet wrote in message
Head into Word Options - Customize & click the Keyboard Shortcuts:
Customize button. Scroll to the bottom of the Categories list, select
Macros, then select the macro from the list of Commands. The keystoke will
display in the Current Keys: box. NOTE: The macro you're interested in has
to be available in a currently open document or template in order for it
to appear in the Commands list.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Woody Splawn" wrote in message
I am using Word 2007.

I have several macros, but I cannot remember what shortcut keys I
assigned to them. How do I find out what the shortcut keys are to macros
I have already created.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Woody Woody is offline

OK, Sorry about that.

I followed your instructions and found the list of macros. Some macros show
the short cut keys and some don't. This is funny because, for example, I
know I have the following Shortcut key assisnged to a certain macro. It is
Ctrl-Shift-Alt-C. When I select these buttons my macro puts a check at the
beginning of a sentence. However, this discription does not show in the
list. I have six macros. two show shortcut combinations, four don't. Do
you know why or how I can get the shortcut keys for the others.

"CyberTaz" wrote:

That *is* Word 2007: Click the Office Button then click the Word Options
button on the bottom edge of the panel below the list of recently used
files.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Woody" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Woody" wrote in message
[...]

Short cut keys lost when new version of template is saved J Weir[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 4 March 13th 08 01:20 PM
how do you modify a custom style set? Style Short cut keys don't w Bob Day[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 2 September 1st 07 08:20 PM
Templates + short-cut keys Jane Ugilt Microsoft Word Help 4 May 10th 07 10:55 AM
short keys SandraF Microsoft Word Help 1 February 11th 06 03:51 PM
Macro Keys Ted Microsoft Word Help 2 February 5th 06 04:08 PM