Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
skylinekiller skylinekiller is offline

Default Refrencing a cell/table

Let's say for example, I have two exam cards on one sheet. I have some boxes
in each exam card. Currently if I want to type the information, I have to do
it for both boxes. I want it set up where if I type it in the first box, the
information will automatically appear in the designated boxes below. Sort of
like referencing a cell in excel.