Brandi

Default How do I get an attachment to show up as icon in email?

When I attach an word or excel doc in lotus notes it attaches but there is no
icon showing where it is.

Functionally it is fine, but visually it really bothers me!

Is there a place I can go to in order to change settings so they will show up?
katin42

This is most likely not a problem with Word or Excel, but instead an email
program, abilities, and features. If this is through Outlook, you might want
to consider sharing your question there.