Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Totoro

Default merge with txt file need translation

Hi,
I'm working with soft who extract data in a txt file and launch word
and merge with this data txt file. This Txt file contain some
accentuated caracters.
everything is ok with Word 2000 but with Word 2002, only in particular
conditions, word automaticaly translate this file in japanese code so
the result of the merge is unreadable. It seems like it happend with
particular group of accentuated caracters because I have some extract
file with accentuated caracters correctly opened without translation.
In a other way, I have a txt file word wants to translate, I try to
manually operate the merge, word ask for translation, I cut this txt
file in some little txt files containing less than 9 records ... word
never ask to translate any of them ...

Any Ideas ??

thx a lot

--
A++
Laurent

"Tu sais que tu es comme le H de Hawaï ?"
"s't'a dire ?"
"Tu sers à rien, ch't'ai cassssééééé là !!"