G. Sibley

Default Template for Avery tent cards?

The box of Avery "tent cards" I purchased advertises that the template for
the cards (Avery #5305) is available with "current versions of popular
software including Microsoft Word" (among others). I have Microsoft Office
Word 2003 but can't find the right template. Is there such a template
available on Microsoft Word?