jblom

Default how do you make a section symbol in legal writings?

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

1. Please use the large white space to ask your question.

2. § = Alt + 0167

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/InsertSpecChars.htm for a variety of
ways of inserting special characters such as §.