Can I change mail merge lables to delete-exclude the comma ? ...

Old November 25th 04, 03:21 PM
Anne-Louise

Default Can I change mail merge lables to delete-exclude the comma ? ...

My database has commas after each element, which is fine except that Word
puts its own comma after the Town. This gives me two commas together. I am
trying to avoid deleting hundreds of commas in order to fit in with Word's
programming. Is this possible ?
Old November 25th 04, 03:32 PM
Graham Mayor

I take it you are using the addressblock field? Ignore that and insert the
individual fields and you can format them as you want.
See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com