Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Debbie Debbie is offline

Default how to remove the border on the left column of table

I made a table with two columns... I was able to remove the border from
around the right column, but I can't do it with the left column. The option
is no longer highlighted.
Thanks!
Debbie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Available tools would be determined by which version of Word you're using. I
think the following should work in any recent version of Word though:

Right click in the table, and choose Table Properties.

In the Table tab, click on Borders and Shading.

In the Borders tab, if you don't want any borders at all, click None. Or, if
one of the presets under Setting: shows what you want, click on it.
Otherwise, click segments in the diagram in the preview section at the right
to toggle different border segments on & off.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word Bible