Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Marianne Marianne is offline

Default Page Break

I have a word 2003 mail merge document and would like to know how I would add
a page break if a mailmerge criteria is true and leave it out if mailmerge
criteria is false.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Marianne,

You could use an IF field coded as:
{IF{MERGEFIELD Condition}= "True" {QUOTE 12}}
where 'Condition' is your data field name and 'True' is whatever that field should return to cause the page break to occur.

Note: The field brace pairs (ie '{ }') for the above example are created via Ctrl-F9 - you can't simply type them or copy & paste
them from this message.

--
Cheers
macropod

"Marianne" wrote in message ...
I have a word 2003 mail merge document and would like to know how I would add
a page break if a mailmerge criteria is true and leave it out if mailmerge
criteria is false.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Marianne Marianne is offline

Thank you, thank you, thank you. That works beautifully. I've been working on
this for hours. I should have come here first.