Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
bjl24 bjl24 is offline

Default Formula or not?

Ok i'll try to put this in a semi decent drawing to get the picture.

I have like 4 different tables within 1 document, all different sizes. I'm
trying to get a specific cell's data into another cell (same data), but only
having to type it once.

Example:

Table1
[a][][]
[ ][ ][]
[ ][ ][]

Table2
[ ][ ][]
[ ][ ][]
[ ][ ][b]

Ok when I type in cell (A) I want those contents to be automatically
inserted into cell (B). I know in excel all you have to do is '=A1', but I
can't figure it out in word.

If formula Duncan Tables 4 August 14th 08 05:47 PM
Formula Neil Tables 3 December 25th 07 01:05 AM
Hlp! Seq within Formula dee Tables 10 October 15th 07 11:09 PM
how to align caption of formula right whereas formula itself left Martin van Leeuwen Microsoft Word Help 1 October 22nd 05 06:39 AM
Need a formula Peter Microsoft Word Help 2 May 4th 05 02:46 PM