digitheadman digitheadman is offline
Junior Member

Angry Lost letters in Document No longer there

Howdy all, hope someone can help me here. Was working on a rather large piece of work 51 pages so far. I started breaking it up into smaller pieces and saving them to a a SD chip The first time I went back to it, I was perplexed that there were no files there and thought I just had forgot and hadn't done it. The next session I was pulling the finished parts and putting them there. The First 7 pages and the entire work I backed up onto the SD. Tonight I went there (the SD card) went to open them up and there isn't anything there! It opens the document, shows the 21,000 word count, then shows 1 of 51 pages with 1 word on it. The first part the one I need is only seven pages but they are the first pages and I only had that one copy of it Grrrr I can select an area on the page as if the words are there I just can't see them. Does anyone have a suggestion? I hate the idea of all this work going to the wind . . . . . please . . .HELP!!!! I just saved some smaller items to the SD and they are there, I didn't do anything different that I am aware of. The only difference is the size of the documents

Versions OS, Microsoft 7 Starter
Version 6.1.7600 build 7600

Office Word 2007 (12.6668.5000) SP3 MSO (12.0.6662.5000

Last edited by digitheadman : January 25th 15 at 01:30 AM Reason: Forgot to add