MsgBox

Old July 22nd 19, 06:21 PM
ImNew ImNew is offline

Default MsgBox

Hi. Word2016 VBA MsgBox macro for a new customer template form.

I inserted the following macro in the Developer-module which is functioning properly after I select Run Sub/UserForm (F5)

Sub zzMsgBoxOkayWithWarningIcon()

'
' Inform User to input data in all shaded fields

MsgBox "Input mandatory data in all shaded fields", vbOKOnly + vbExclamation

End Sub

So my question is, how do I get the word template I created with “Table” feature to show zzMsgBoxOkayWithWarningIcon MsgBox when the user clicks on the first shaded field?
Old September 2nd 19, 05:22 PM
integral integral is offline

Location: Cromford

I'm not 100% but try looking for onclick() functions