Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
janey

Default How do I sort a mail merge by the recipient's name?

I am doing a mass mailing and i have merged a database of recipients into a
microsoft word letter and my question is how do i sort the letters by the
recipients names alphabetically?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

I would sort the data source on the recipient name field before executing
the merge.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.