Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
boo_bug007 boo_bug007 is offline

Default Merge data from Word to Excell

Can you merge data from Word TO Excell? I've taken a scanned pdf file
containing names and addresses and converted the text to word, it's in 3
columns, and I need to get it into a spreadsheet. It seems to me that it
isn't going to work, but I thought I'd ask....it would be fantastic if it
did, i've got a few thousand names to get into this Excell doc and I'd really
rather not type it all