Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ron Chapple

Default envelope macro

Using Word 2000, I am trying to record a macro to open the Envelopes and
Labels box, and set the options for envelope size, text placement, etc, then
click OK to return to the Delivery Address text box ready for typing in the
address. I wish to stop recording at this stage, but cannot do so until I
close the Envelopes and Labels box. Any suggestions, please.

Thanking you for your continuing help
Ron Chapple

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

Wouldn't an envelope template be much simpler all round? There are samples
to download from my web site which you can adapt to your own requirements.