Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Claudette Claudette is offline

Default can I create a heading 10 style

We have used in our outline down to heading 9 but now I need the next level
10. Number 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10 heading style. How do I get word to auto
number the next level?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Only the government would want to produce a document that would be
impossible to read
I can't think of any good reason to produce a document with more than 4
levels.

"Claudette" wrote in message
We have used in our outline down to heading 9 but now I need the next
level
10. Number 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10 heading style. How do I get word to
auto number the next level?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Although I agree with Suzanne and Graham on readability, I recall a post
from 2003 that allows you to create up to 18 levels of numbering:

18 levels of numbering without tears
(in microsoft.public.word.numbering)
http://groups.google.se/group/micros...cfb9ee4c92dd6c

--