Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kenneth Kenneth is offline

Default Eliminate all traces of "Track Changes"..."

Howdy,

We sometimes use "track changes" in Word 2002.

On occasion, we have heard horror stories of folks who
emailed Word docs only to discover that the recipient could
see all of the track changes information even though the
sender thought they had all been deleted.

Is there a way to eliminate all traces of "track changes"
from a doc?

Many thanks,
--
Kenneth

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...l#AcceptReject.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Kenneth" wrote in message
news

Howdy,

We sometimes use "track changes" in Word 2002.

On occasion, we have heard horror stories of folks who
emailed Word docs only to discover that the recipient could
see all of the track changes information even though the
sender thought they had all been deleted.

Is there a way to eliminate all traces of "track changes"
from a doc?

Many thanks,
--
Kenneth

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kenneth Kenneth is offline

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 15:19:11 +0100, "Stefan Blom"
wrote:

See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...l#AcceptReject.

Many thanks...,