MichelleJohnson@exametric

Default How do you merge multiple resumes into the same template?

I am trying to merge several resumes into 1 document all with the same
template without retyping each. They are all word documents but some the
resumes are formatted using tables and not the resume templates?
Anne Troy

Sounds like a fairly manual job to me, Michelle. Go to the bottom of the
first file (ctrl+end) and use Insert--File. You'll never get them to
"automatically look the same" with a button click.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com