Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tea

Default Red wavy underlines

Is there any way to change the color of the red wavy underlines for spelling
errors in my Word documents? I am using Word 2003. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

No

Tea wrote:
Is there any way to change the color of the red wavy underlines for
spelling errors in my Word documents? I am using Word 2003. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Yes. The KB article "HOW TO: Change the Color of Wavy Underlines in Word
2002" at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=284845 explains the procedure
for Word 2002, which will be similar in Word 2003; see "How to change Word
options in the Windows registry for Word 2003" at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=820917