Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aaks Aaks is offline

Default How do I make Word remember where the last document was saved?

I am trying to save several files in the same location. However, each time I
try to save a document, it goes back to My Computer, and I have to navigate
to the folder I want to save my documents in. Is there a way for word to
remember and show the last location straight away, when saving multiple files
in the same location.