Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Real Real is offline

Default Why does the keyboard get jumbled up when I load MS Word?

It seems to get all jumbled up for some reason! I've been going through and
trying to type up a report for about 30 minutes, and all the keys are jumbled
up for some odd reason! It is really frustrating because elsewhere away from
MS Word, it's fine. When I try to write, "test" what I get is y.oy
WHY??? It's near impossible to try and look for an answer on the help menu
because you cannot even type a keyword to look for! What on earth happened?

Thanks for your help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Did your keyboard function correctly until now?

If this is the case, you may by incident have hit the Alt+Shift keys
(without pressing any additional keys). If you have defined more than one
keyboard layout, the Alt+Shift key combination switches between the different
keyboard layouts. Press Alt+Shift again until the keyboard works correctly.

To change the list of keyboard layouts, go to Control Panel Regional and
Language Options Language tab and click the Details button.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg