Elaine

Default Non-wrapping Text

Hello,

I hope you can help me. I am using Outlook/Office 2003 on Windows XP. From
Word - I select File/Send to/Mail Recipient. I want it to look like I typed,
formatted and insert the image into the message within Outlook.
After sending it out, I open the email from my send items. I notice that
the text does not automatically jump to the next line. There not even a
bottom scroll bar! The email also changed into html format. My standard
editor is just outlook rich text with no word editor selected.

How do I fixed it?
--
Best,
Elaine.

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?RWxhaW5l?=,

I hope you can help me. I am using Outlook/Office 2003 on Windows XP. From
Word - I select File/Send to/Mail Recipient. I want it to look like I typed,
formatted and insert the image into the message within Outlook.
After sending it out, I open the email from my send items. I notice that
the text does not automatically jump to the next line. There not even a
bottom scroll bar! The email also changed into html format. My standard
editor is just outlook rich text with no word editor selected.

How do I fixed it?

Send the document as an attachment. Or, if you really want to be using Word as
your email editor, you need to ask this in an OUTLOOK newsgroup.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)