Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Stephen Glynn

Default Border settings for A4

I want to print a page border -- the three line one -- as near as
possible to the edge of a sheet of A4 paper. What settings should I
use?

I've tried several several settings, all of which look OK in print
preview but actually, when I print them out, end up as one, rather than
three, lines, which I assume is caused by the other two actually falling
outside the print area. Or could that just be my
not-particularly-brilliant printer?

Steve

ALL of my Office Settings has gone Jae Microsoft Word Help 0 April 5th 05 12:05 PM
how can i gey the bottom of my border to show the settings should. Tindy Microsoft Word Help 1 February 13th 05 04:46 PM
Template settings TRM Page Layout 1 February 7th 05 12:11 PM
template settings TRM Microsoft Word Help 1 February 2nd 05 05:23 PM
Why does the border around a page not print? Is on screen, does . WMock Tables 1 November 24th 04 11:19 PM