Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BamaATS BamaATS is offline

Default Microsoft Office Professional...Word 2003 HELP!!

I really need some help....I am a college student trying to type papers and
notes so that I can study for test. However, I can't type a word document
without experiencing this problem....

I open up microsoft word 2003 and before i had this problem my flashing
cursor would start at the very top of the page. I don't know what I did to
correct that problem but now word has started to enter extra spaces when I
hit the "enter" key. I will type a sentence and when I hit enter for a brief
second the cursor will drop down under the previous line. Then the cursor
drops down to the bottom of the page. I like to think that I am very
computer savvy but I cannot figure out what is wrong. I am close to just
uninstalling office and going out to buy 2007. I need this word back to ship
shape ASAP! If you can help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/white_space.htm
Check that File Page Setup Layout has the Vertical Alignment set to
'Top'.