Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
(¯`€¢Â¸Rღjღ¸€¢Â´Â¯) (¯`€¢Â¸Rღjღ¸€¢Â´Â¯) is offline

Default How to delete a drawing shape object from all pages in one click.

I have a drawing shape object (Line) on each page of my document and i want
to remove all of them. I have 300 pages and deleting one by one will take ma
whole day so please tell me if there is any method to get rid of it in one
go...
I'll be very thankful to you for your quick response...

Thanks.

Engr. Abu Adal
Network Engineer