HT

Default AdobePDF button does not work in Word

Yes, I am creating this post again. I am asking for help. I have been all
over the Adobe site..I have been all over the Adobe forum. The reason I
sound irate is because I am tired of being told to go to the Adobe forum. If
someone can help me hopefully I can return the favor. If someone cannot
please do not post a sarcastic reply..just skip my post.

Thank you in advance.

Adobe Professional 6
Microsoft Word 2003

...I reinstalled Adobe, and Word..cannot get the "AdobePDF" button on the
menu bar to create a pdf.

I know how to use alternate methods to create a pdf document but want the
menu option in Word to work.

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

I have Acrobat 7 Pro and Word 2003 it works for me.

Specifically what happens when you try?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"HT" wrote in message
Yes, I am creating this post again. I am asking for help. I have been all
over the Adobe site..I have been all over the Adobe forum. The reason I
sound irate is because I am tired of being told to go to the Adobe forum.
If
someone can help me hopefully I can return the favor. If someone cannot
please do not post a sarcastic reply..just skip my post.

Thank you in advance.

Adobe Professional 6
Microsoft Word 2003

..I reinstalled Adobe, and Word..cannot get the "AdobePDF" button on the
menu bar to create a pdf.

I know how to use alternate methods to create a pdf document but want the
menu option in Word to work.

HT

Joann,

Thank you for your prompt response. Normally it does work as designed.
However we have one user that no matter what I do I cannot get it to work. I
click on the AdobePDF button, the cursor stops blinking momentarily so I
think it is launching but then the cursor blinks again and nothing launches.

I wrote on the Adobe forums and they suggested upgrading to 6.0.3 ..I
upgraded to 6.0.4 (the numbers may be off but it is the latest) and it still
did not work. Adobe's Detect/Repair did not help either.

Thank you.

"HT" wrote in message
Yes, I am creating this post again. I am asking for help. I have been

all
over the Adobe site..I have been all over the Adobe forum. The reason I
sound irate is because I am tired of being told to go to the Adobe

forum.
If
someone can help me hopefully I can return the favor. If someone cannot
please do not post a sarcastic reply..just skip my post.

Thank you in advance.

Adobe Professional 6
Microsoft Word 2003

..I reinstalled Adobe, and Word..cannot get the "AdobePDF" button on the
menu bar to create a pdf.

I know how to use alternate methods to create a pdf document but want

the
menu option in Word to work.

Stan Brown

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:17:36 -0400, "HT" wrote:

Yes, I am creating this post again. I am asking for help. I have been all
over the Adobe site..I have been all over the Adobe forum. The reason I
sound irate is because I am tired of being told to go to the Adobe forum. If
someone can help me hopefully I can return the favor. If someone cannot
please do not post a sarcastic reply..just skip my post.

Well, maybe if you gave more information you'd get more help.
"Doesn't work" isn't much information -- a specific error message
(copied EXACTLY) is useful information.

P.S. It's not nice to create new threads for the same problem.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
"What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?"
"My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters."
"The waters? What waters? We're in the desert."
HT

Dear Stan,

Your answer is the exact answer that was not necessary.
HOW MUCH MORE INFORMATION DO YOU NEED. OBVIOUSLY THERE IS NO ERROR MESSAGE.

As noted..if you only have a sarcastic response is it so hard to skip over
the post.

"Stan Brown" wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:17:36 -0400, "HT" wrote:

Yes, I am creating this post again. I am asking for help. I have been all
over the Adobe site..I have been all over the Adobe forum. The reason I
sound irate is because I am tired of being told to go to the Adobe forum.

If
someone can help me hopefully I can return the favor. If someone cannot
please do not post a sarcastic reply..just skip my post.

Well, maybe if you gave more information you'd get more help.
"Doesn't work" isn't much information -- a specific error message
(copied EXACTLY) is useful information.

P.S. It's not nice to create new threads for the same problem.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
"What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?"
"My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters."
"The waters? What waters? We're in the desert."

HT

Incidentally Stan you only copied my answer that was referring me to the
Adobe site..which I have been numerous times. Please don't post my response
and take it out of context.