Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] daviddschool@gmail.com is offline

Default Word wrap suddenly not working

A student of mine must have hit on a keystroke to disable word wrap
for his MS word 2003, because now all of the text will not wrap at the
edge of the screen. How can I enable this again?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stman stman is offline

Try Tools Options View tab: Horizontal scroll bar.

" wrote:

A student of mine must have hit on a keystroke to disable word wrap
for his MS word 2003, because now all of the text will not wrap at the
edge of the screen. How can I enable this again?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

At the edge of the screen or at the right page margin? If the latter, the
student may be in Web Layout view or have "Wrap to window" enabled in Normal
view.