Tywardreath

Default Duplex Printing { PRINT 27"&l1S" }

Hi

I am using a few commands in my documents for duplex printing. They a
{print 27"&l1S"} Job Page Duplex Long-Edge Binding
{print 27 &a0G} Page Side Selection Next Side
{print 27 &a1G} Page Side Selection Front Side

The document prints out fine, however when printing to another printer I get
an error message. I've been told that the printer I use is PCL5, but the
printer that the document will actually "work on" is PCL6. Can anyone help me
convert these codes so that they will work on the PCL6 printer?

Cheers

Tywardreath

The driver installed was a PCL6 driver. I've been to the HP website and
downloaded a PCL5e driver for the same printer. Both drivers were published
at the same time.

I have also edited Word and changed the document so that it has Odd/Even
Pages. By utilising odd/even section/page breaks I have been able to reduce
the commands down to one (the first one).