Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
skymastersenior skymastersenior is offline

Default create a simple letterhead in word 2007?

I know this is a simple question, but I need to create a simple letterhead in
Word 2007 and I have spent several hours over the past few days (macros,
quick parts) and am lost in thicket of too many options. any help would be
appreciated!
Larry Clayton

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

For the general principles, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm. If you have specific
questions for Word 2007, post back.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"skymastersenior" wrote in message
I know this is a simple question, but I need to create a simple letterhead
in
Word 2007 and I have spent several hours over the past few days (macros,
quick parts) and am lost in thicket of too many options. any help would be
appreciated!
Larry Clayton

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

For the general principles, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm. If you have specific
questions for Word 2007, post back.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"skymastersenior" wrote in message
I know this is a simple question, but I need to create a simple letterhead
in
Word 2007 and I have spent several hours over the past few days (macros,
quick parts) and am lost in thicket of too many options. any help would be
appreciated!
Larry Clayton

Thanks Stefan. This at least got me into a page with some explanation. I appreciate your reply.

Larry clayton