Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cassie Cassie is offline

Default I'd like to create a document that prompts me for info...

I have a document that I use very often and the majority of the information
is the same everytime I need it however there are about 3 or 4 lines that I
change each time and it is getting time consuming.. Is there any way I can
create some kind of document that will prompt me for the info needed and I
don't have to worry about the rest of the information? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Cassie wrote:
I have a document that I use very often and the majority of the
information is the same everytime I need it however there are about 3
or 4 lines that I change each time and it is getting time consuming..
Is there any way I can create some kind of document that will prompt
me for the info needed and I don't have to worry about the rest of
the information? Thanks

Word calls this a "protected form" or "online form". See
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22 to get started.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman