Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
asras asras is offline

Default Footnote line break

One of my footnotes does not break where it should so that it runs as a
continuous paragraph with the previous footnote. To be more specific:
Footnote #45 and Footnote #46 keep printing as one footnote (without a
paragraph break). Can anyone tell me how to get them to print separately
(they look like two different footnotes in all the page views except print
preview where they are shown as being in the same paragraph).
Thank you.