Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
charls charls is offline

Default how do i unlock the modification in Microsoft office?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Rather than post a cryptic subject line, use this big space to ask your
question, but if your copy of Word 2007 reports that the modification is
locked then the probability is that your trial version has now expired. Time
to pay the piper.