Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michelle Michelle is offline

Default Checkboxes by AddBalance

I found Charles (AddBalance) Kenyon's checkbox macro program and thought it
very good. I used it in about 30 documents that I set up and everything was
working beautifully. Then it all of a sudden stopped working. I
uninstalled and reinstalled it a couple of times in my startup folder, and it
began to work again.

Of course, not till I was finished did I notice his caveat about the
€śDrawback€ť, They will stop working whenever the link to this template is
lost. (They will still look the same, but clicking on them wont do anything
except select the field.)

Does anyone know if
a) there an update for this program for V2003 and/or V2007 and
b)the best way to get the checkboxes working again whenever the link to the
template is lost and
c)how or why they are lost in the first place and
d)if there is a charge to buy the upgraded program (which I would be happy
to pay for).

Thanks

Checkboxes by AddBalance Michelle Microsoft Word Help 8 June 3rd 10 02:56 AM
Checkboxes Mary Microsoft Word Help 1 October 24th 06 07:59 PM
checkboxes childothe1980s Microsoft Word Help 3 May 5th 06 04:52 PM
Checkboxes Shaz Microsoft Word Help 2 October 6th 05 01:16 PM
Checkboxes? Alesha Microsoft Word Help 2 February 1st 05 05:04 AM