Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LindaC LindaC is offline

Default Scroll Bar Disappears in Word 2003

After Quality Center and an Adobe update were installed, the scroll bars have
disappeard from Word 2003. I can add them to each document by clicking on
Tools, Options, etc. but I would rather the scroll bars were always there.

How can I get the scroll bar to stay, instead of having to manually add it
to each document?

Thanks.