Glar

Default How to make hyperlinks in reply e-mails active?

Hmm, I have a question about Outlook, but was only given the option of
posting to this Word group. Oh well, I'll try anyway and you can insult me as
you wish...

When I insert a hyperlink into reply e-mails in Outlook, they don't appear
as active and can't be followed without copying and pasting. The hyperlinks
in regular messages are fine -- it's just the ones in replies that don't
appear as active. Help?!?! Thanks.
Richard Neville

The reply takes the form of the message. So even though you may be using
Word to compose original messages (an option in Outlook), your replies may
not be in Word because the writer used a different medium. So even though
you chose to include hyperlinks in your Word messages, this choice doesn't
apply to replies. Still, hyperlinks should work if you place a return or tab
after each.