kokoumolou

Default How do I get a carriage return formatting symbol?

I have a Chapter number and a chapter title. They are both showing up in the
table of contents. (Same page number - ugly) Along the same line I have a
long chapter title that I broke up with a enter thereby getting a paragraph
mark. Both parts of the title are showing up as separate entries in the table
of contents. Thanks for your help.
Anne Troy

Don't use a paragraph return. Use a line break instead. To get a line break,
hit Shift+Enter.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com