Seth Schwarm

Default Page of Pages as a formula

I read some other threads about this, but can't quite get what I want.

I would like to write a formula that essentially says:

Page -1 of Pages -1 where a value of one is subtracted from each of the
built-in fields.

I typed this and could get the Page part to work, but could never get the
Pages part to work.

{ = { PAGE } -1 } of { = { PAGES } -1 }

Thanks in advance!

Seth