Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Suzanne Suzanne is offline

Default I almost have the 2-page merge

I put another column in my Excel worksheet: "UICROOM" (UIC & ROOM)

If anyone has the time to look at what I have going on, I've put the actual
Word form and a mock (obviously for security reasons) Excel workbook on my
Office Live website: http://suzleigh.com/MERGE.aspx

I am able to get one name on each form. The codes worked exceedingly well
on a plain page test document (UIC, BLDG, ROOM on one page; all names
associated with the "UICROOM" on the next; new record for each "UICROOM"). I
can't get it to work with the form.

Thanks VERY much -- Suz