Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
P. Zicari P. Zicari is offline

Default Linking between word documents

I am linking between word Documents. I have some information in a table in
one docuemtn and want to link that within another. I am using Paste Special
and selecting formatted text (RTF). It brings it over fine and still geive
me the ability to edit (font style and such). THe problem is I don't want
the table lines to come over with it. Is it possible to bring the data
without the table lines? I have tried to link it is a Word Docuemtn object
and also as a picture. I don't get the table lines then but I can not edit
and it distorts the font. I am using Word 2002. Any help would be
appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod macropod is offline

Hi P. Zicari,

If you just want to hide the cell borders, AFAIK you can do that by making the invisible them in the source document.

If you just want the cell contents, rather than the cell structures, you'll have to link to the contents of each cell individually.

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]