Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dankos dankos is offline

Default Find/Replace won't work

I've been using Word 2007 for over a year. Suddenly I find that the find and
replace functions no longer work. I can press the find/replace buttons or
ctl-f/ctl-h exactly once after opening a document and get the dialog.
Thereafter for the rest of the session if I press the button or use the
short-cuts nothing happens -- the dialog won't appear. Instead the window
frame seems to go out of focus as if the dialog is appearing.